– PC Trainer for WWE17
Go to ▬➽ Description
Go to ▬➽ Features
Go to ▬➽ More Medias (Videos & Pictures)
Go to ▬➽ Download
Go to ▬➽ Tutorial
It is WWE2K® games season, and this time its 2K17®. You can buy the game on all major gaming websites and local stores.
The trainer works only with: legit steam version 1.06 and the Codex Version 1.06 (also works with the stealth update that occurred on day one, and works also with the Hall of Fame DLC installed).
There is no guarantee the tool will work with future updates of the game. But rest assured that I will still try to update the trainer to work with future versions.
This is only the beginning, the first basic version of the trainer, I’m planning to work on many more updates in the future to add the following features just like last year:
– Selection Screen Modifiers (Renders Injector) (EDIT: AVAILABLE, this feature has been added)
– “Offline” Logo Capture Injector (EDIT: AVAILABLE, this feature has been added)
– CAW Editor (EDIT: Unlikely to be added)
– Advanced Match Modifiers (EDIT: AVAILABLE, this feature has been added)
– More “My Career” Mode Mods (EDIT: AVAILABLE this feature has been added)
– WWE Universe Modifiers (EDIT: AVAILABLE, this feature has been added)
Note: Once I am done implementing the features of last year, I will I accept requests for new features/mods. If you have an interesting idea, or want a mod added to the trainer then, let me know by email or in the comment section. Requests coming from customers who donated via my website link will be treated first.
Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated with WWE, 2K or any company related to the game. All names, images and logos are their respective properties (If you want me to remove something, please check the Legal Disclaimer). The edits are meant to be used in offline mode on any platform its meant to be used. I limit it as far as can in coding, and buyers swear on their honour to use it offline.
Trainer for x64bit PC:
☑ Gender Modifiers
Play Divas in all matches, even against Superstars, for CAWs and Superstars.
– Changing a CAW’s gender creates an ugly glitch and messes up the CAW’s meshes. To fix it you need to revert back to his original gender. This doesn’t happen to In-game superstars or divas. There is a beta fix for the CAW’s glitch, its the “Gender Change Mesh Fix”.
– Changing the gender of an in-game Diva will crash the game when selecting the alternate attire of this in-game diva. There is a beta fix for this crash, its the “Diva Gender Fix (Alternate Attire Crash Fix)”.
☑ Gender Change Mesh Fix (Beta)
This is to try to fix the ugly glitch appearing on CAWs when changing genders, its in beta.
☑ Diva Gender Fix (Alternate Attire Crash Fix) (Beta)
This is to try to fix the crash happening when selecting the alternate attire of an in-game diva you changed to male, its in beta.
☑ Text Modifiers
Change Name, HUD, Social Media, ect. on the fly. For CAWs.
☑ Attributes Mods
Edit your attributes up to the max class limit for Create-a-Wrestler and up to 255 for Superstars.
☑ Health Ratio Modifiers
Edit the amount of health points attributed to each part of a CAW & Superstar Health. This gives you Infinite Health.
☑ Ability Modifiers
Edit your abilities and get up to 16 at the same time. For Superstars & CAWs.
☑ Unlock all NPCs
Unlock and Play with all Non Playable Characters of the game, including but not limited to: Lana, Paul Heyman, Lilian Garcia, Renee Young, Referee, Michael Cole, Stephanie (Suit), Bobby Henan, etc.
☑ Weight class Modifiers
Edit your weight class from featherweight to Ultra Heavyweight
Note: Ultra Heavyweight sets your attributes to 30.
☑ Unlock Everything
Unlock all outfits, moves, characters belts, etc.
☑ Max Virtual Currency (VC)
Edit your VC to max so you can buy everything.
☑ Match Modifiers
Edit all the matche’s rules. This means almost No restriction. You can create 6-Man Elimination Hell in a Cell, Ironman 6-Man Tag, etc.
☑ Game-save Backup (Corrupted Backup Fix)
Some people might be aware that sometimes the WWE 2K17® game recognize your game-save backup as corrupted. (By that I mean when you go in the game save folder, you copy you game-save manually to somewhere else on your PC in-case something happens or whatever, and then when you want to paste it back to the game-save folder, the game tells you its corrupted). Well the trainer fixes this issue. You need to have the game on steam.
The trainer will also do an automatic backup of your game saves each time you connect it to the game after you enable this feature.
☑ Career Mods
▪☞▪ Edit your VC, WWE years, ranks, fan reaction, popularity, attitude, etc. Edit also Attributes, Abilities, Names, Social Media, HUD Name, Health Ratio, etc.
▪☞▪ Manager/Tag Partner/Rival Mods. This means you can select any Superstar/Diva/NPC as such. For example, having Jacqueline as your Manager.
▪☞▪ Complete some Paul Heyman Goals/Challenges
▪☞▪ Edits the current match card : select your opponents, type of match, title match, edit your promos, run in etc., edit the winner/looser, play other matches that you are not part of etc.. Do as many Promos, Run-in, title matches as you want. Challenge anyone. Change the calendar to get near PPV dates.
☑ Selection Screen Modifiers (Renders Hack)
Apply an personal image from your computer as the picture of a CAW. It will replace the Screen/Fighting pose, or mainly known in the community by the term “Render”. This picture will be seen when at the characters selection screen when setting up a Match. It will also be used as the default picture of your CAW anywhere/anytime the game needs it (at the Pause Screen, at the final match screen pose, etc).
☑ “Offline” Logo Injector
Import your own pictures to be used as Logos without having to go through the Online Community Creation menu everytime. This is why “Offline” is marked with quotes, because you need to download at least one logo online. Then you can truly import offline. This is NOT possible with Face Captures, only logos.
☑ Advanced Match Modifiers
▪ ☞ Infinite Stamina, Infinite Finisher, Infinite Signature, Infinite Health
▪ ☞ Special Guest Referee
▪ ☞ Same Superstar vs Same superstar ect… (cena vs cena vs cena)
▪ ☞ Team Modifiers (1vs2vs1,2vs2vs2,2vs3 etc..)
▪ ☞ Modify the Royal Rumble Entrants (superstars and remaining superstars so you can have for example a 10-Man Royal Rumble)
▪ ☞ AI No Movement
▪ ☞ Starting Health Modifier (Edit each body parts)
▪ ☞ Rules Modifiers (over the top rope, first blood, tornado tag, 2 out of 3 fall, unescapable cage etc…)
▪ ☞ Change Superstars/Divas in Cut scenes/Gameplays such as My Career
▪ ☞ and MUCH more…
☑ WWE Universe Modifiers
▪ ☞ Mod the shows (titles, MITB winner, total of matches per show etc..)
▪ ☞ Edit the Match Card (Participants, type of match, rules, titles, team etc..)
▪ ☞ Mod the rivalries (John Cena vs John Cena, female vs male etc..)
▪ ☞ Mod the teams (Make a superstar be part of multiple teams)
▪ ☞ Use the match card and rivalries to create your own scenario/cut scene (eg: start the match by attacking your opponent with a belt)
☑ Story Maker Modifiers (Create a Video)
This is a feature that use the “Create a Video” mode in the game.
Once in that mode, replace arenas, superstars etc… in any scene you want.
Also, use both male and females in a scene without gender issues or glitches.
Note: Only for latest update of the game.
- More Medias
*Most of the time you do not have to wait 48h, read the FAQ to ensure you don’t wait too long.
Note: You can also use the button below. (You still have to read the terms and visit the shop page to agree to the terms and to know more about supported versions of the game etc. before buying)
All You need is a x64bit PC (it is needed to play the game anyway).
☞ ▪ A full Tutorial after you have bought the tool will be sent to you.
- More about KG971
☞ ▪ Twitter https://twitter.com/KG971_Dev ☞ ▪ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kg.modder
WWE 2K & WWE 2K17 is a recognized Trademark of Take Two Interactive Inc